CityPark makes it easy to park in city centers. We know how complicated and frustrating it can be to park in cities: you never know how long it will take to find a spot on-street or whether the off-street car parks will be full.
Thanks to the analysis of a large amount of contextual data (traffic, calendar, events, weather, points of interest, etc.) and the data provided by the community of its users, CityPark estimates the time needed to find a parking space near your destination.
CityPark also informs you about the availability of parking spaces and the cost of parking in car parks, and helps you find the best option according to your personal criteria: parking price, walking distance, time.
And it’s easy! Just fill in your destination and parking preferences, CityPark takes care of the rest!
Finally, CityPark gathers a set of useful links to pay for your spot on-street or in a car park, to subscribe to the car parks and book your spot.
How do these solutions work?
Qucit predictive technology works with artificial intelligence algorithms. We train them with different contextual (weather, calendar, urban planning) and historical data sources. Algorithms use these data as variables to assess the impact of parking demand in the area where you want to park.
How do you protect user data?
The data we receive from our partners and process are anonymized. The data we collect through the CityPark App is also anonymous. We use telephone geolocation data for only 1 hour.
In addition, when the user downloads the application, the application automatically assigns a random user ID, which ensures total anonymity.
Where are the data stored?
The data provided by our partners and those we collect via the application are stored in France on secure servers.
Does the CityPark application use a lot of phone battery?
Since it uses geo-localization, the battery may wear out faster than other applications. However, we only use the telephone position for one hour to limit the impact on battery life. For car use, we recommend charging your phone while using CityPark.
How to use CityPark?
1. When the application opens, you will find the map with all the car parks in the city. Each of them is represented by a color icon, with a number inside. The latter represents the number of parking spaces available. When no number is indicated, it means that we cannot retrieve the number of parking spaces.
Each icon has a color:
– Green: More than 50 places available
– Orange: More than 25 places available
– Red: Less than 25 places available
– Grey: No information available
At the bottom of your screen, you will find preferences, allowing you to refine your results.
The parking time calculates the price you will pay for each car park.
The results preferences allow you to get results according to what you want. (Pay as little as possible, have the fastest route or walk as little as possible).
2. Once you have saved these settings, you can either search for your destination in the search bar or move the map to place the « Park Near » icon in the area where you want to park. You can see the approximate time you will take to find a place on-street.
Once you have placed the icon on the map and found the location near your destination, simply click on « Park Nearby ».
Otherwise, simply click on the address in the search bar.
3. Your search results appear on a new screen.
The car parks are classified according to your results preferences and the number of parking spaces remaining in the car parks.
You can choose the car park of your choice by clicking on « I go there ».
Of course, at any time, you can return to the previous step by clicking on the small arrow at the top left.
4. On a new screen, you will have information on the total time of your itinerary, the cost of parking and the walking time from the car park to your destination. By clicking on « Start navigation » you can choose your favorite navigation application (google maps, waze etc.).
You will then be guided to your destination.
Have a nice trip and thank you for using CityPark Bordeaux!